A high power laser can burn things because the beam is extremely concentrated light and light energy can be absorbed by some objects and converted to heat.
The burning ability of a laser depends on several factors.
- Laser Output Power: Higher power laser beams burn things more easily and faster.
- Laser Beam Width: A thinner laser beam always burn things better than a wider laser beam.
- Object Color: Dark colored objects normally absorb more light energy so they are easier to burn than light colored objects that sometimes do not absorb light energy.
- Immobile: A moving laser beam does not give the object enough time to absorb light energy. The laser beam dot needs to keep still on the object for several seconds to make it burn.
- 1000mW 450nm Blue Powerful Burning Laser Pointer Stainless Steel - B990Special Price $110.00 was $189.00
- Gatling 3000mW 450nm Class 4 High Power Burning Laser Pointer - B810Special Price $119.00 was $299.00 As low as $109.00
- 3000mW 450nm Arctic Blue Handheld Laser with Focus Adjustable 5-Lenses - B820Special Price $139.00 was $295.00 As low as $119.00
- 3000mW 450nm Blue High Power Burning Laser Pointer - Black ShellSpecial Price $159.00 was $199.00
- 3000mW 450nm Blue Laser Pointer High-Power-Burning-Laser - B860Special Price $179.00 was $299.00 As low as $149.00
- 3000mW 450nm Blue Powerful Burning Laser Pointer Stainless Steel - B990Special Price $189.00 was $289.00
- 3000mW 450nm Burning Laser Pointer - Blue High Powered Laser - B950Special Price $189.00 was $350.00
- 3000mW High Power Blue Laser Pointer - 3W Laser for Burning Stuff - Black - B821Special Price $199.00 was $329.00
- 3000mW High Power Laser Pointer - Best 3W Laser for Burning Stuff - B970Special Price $259.00 was $369.00